Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Steve Harvey

I am Publishing to day about Steve Harvey. He was on the show the Steve Harvey morning show I here that word on the radio.

I saw a picture of Mr. Steve with Hair now he is bald probably because he had Mans panderer baldness.

His Parents are Jesse Harvey and Eloise Harvey.

His children are Brandi Harvey his daughter Wynton Harvey his son his other sons name is Broderick Harvey Jr. and other daughter named Karli Harvey.

I also saw a video that he had a grand daughter.

Steve Harvey was born in January 17, 1957 Welch, West Virgina. I would like to meet him one day at a concert or on television.

It says that Steve Harvey is 6 feet 2 inches I thought he was shorter like 5 feet 11 inches because that is the way it look to me at the time.




No comments:

Post a Comment