Monday, September 21, 2015

Torri Webster

I am posting today about Torri Webster. She was in the show Life with Bots on nickelodeon with one of my favorite female celebrity Madison Pettis.

I did not know who she was when I was a toddler or I didn't know a lot of celebrity's  now I know because I am older or I look on the internet or read about celebrities.

Webster was born in August 12, 1996 in San Diego California. It does not say who her parents are maybe she has not been on a lot of television shows.

 Maybe some where in the future the will have her parents or brothers or sisters name.

I write now celebrities parents or other family members or their brother or sisters name in real life When I was younger I did not now who celebrities parents or now I know because I look it up on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment