Friday, September 4, 2015

Jordin Sparks

I am blogging about Jordin Sparks. She was sing on K.T.U radio now I do not hear her songs that much any more on that radio station.

I just read that Sparks was in movies when I was younger I did not know that she was in movies now I know because I am older and I read it on the internet.

I just read Ms.Sparks was in the movies Left Behind, Dear Secret Santa or Sparkle I did not watch those movies yet may be  in the future I will watch those movies.

When I was younger I thought that Jordin Sparks was average height for a women then my father spoke to me that "Jordin Sparks is tall for a women" I read that she is 6 feet tall. To me She looks very tall because I am older and I picture things more how tall people really are.

Jordin Sparks was born in December 22, 1989 in Phoenix Arizona. Her parents are Phillipp Sparks and Jodi Sparks.

I read she was also in the movie called The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete I did not see the movie neither may I see that movie some where in the future also.


No comments:

Post a Comment