Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy and Santa

When children are young Parents say the Tooth Fairy and The Easter Bunny are real until the child grows up they are to old to believe in the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny.

The Easter Bunny give candy to children that are good and the Tooth fairy if the child's baby tooth falls out the tooth fairy gives them money.

When I was a little girl I remember my baby tooth feel out and I was crying because I thought I did not get any money but I did my Mother said " The Tooth Fairy just forgot the tooth."

I thought that at first but really children's parents are really the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy.

Parents say to there children that The Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny is real because parents want children to be happy but there should be other ways they should make children happy they do not have to lie to children.

 I not telling parents how to discipline there children I am just saying no parents should lie that the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are real it's not the worst thing in the world it's fun for children to believe that but it's better if parents say the truth and some times the truth hurts I think that is why most parents tell and lie to children that the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy is real because parents want children to be happy.

Parents can make children happy in other ways they do not have to lie to children that the Easter Bunny or The Tooth Fairy is real I am not trying to making any one upset but the truth is the Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy do not Exist.

I know the truth hurts. Some People say Santa is real and not real but really Santa was based on a real person.

I had a Sunday School teacher that said " Santa is not real because Jesus is Real." I do agree that Jesus is real but Santa is Based on a real person.

No comments:

Post a Comment