Thursday, June 25, 2015

Amy Poehler

Today will be speaking about Amy Poehler she was born in September 16 1971.

 

She was in the movie Mean Girls,Baby Mama, Monsters vs. Aliens and the Nickelodeon cartoon that she is the creator of The Mighty B!

 Amy Poehler does the voice of Bessie Higginbottom  from the show The Mighty B !

 Some people say that I think Amy Poehler was supposed to be Bessie when Amy Poehler was younger.

 One time I saw Amy Poehler with her own glasses in my own opinion she tryed to look like Bessie.

 One time my own father said that "Amy Poehler looks like Bessie" I said "Amy Poehler does not look like Bessie"

 On the show Bessie live in the state California in the town San Francisco it has a lot of hills.

 I want to be come famous going to Nickelodeon studios or people taking images also I want to be a very poplar celebrity for years or have a lot of fans.

 But my own father has said I think you will be come famous actually my own father was on television before also he is going to do a Documentary how the church works for the community in Queens New York.

 I would like to film it or make it the most famous movie in the whole planet my fathers friend said your famous but you just don't know it.

 Before I speak to my own father do you want to live in Nevada but my father use to say no but his is changing his own mind because in the winter in New York City it gets very cold or freezing.


I stared drawing for nine years now my cartoons is getting to be my like the cartoons on television.

 One time I wrote a letter to the creator of my favorite cartoon Sanjay and Craig because my Teacher said she has a friend that is the creator of Sanjay and Craig.

 My teacher probably knows how to give letters to other celebrity's because she has a friend that a famous person that draws cartoons.

  My own father works for celebrity's to when I sang on the stage one time were my dad works for celebrity's those people gave me money.

 One time when I when with my aunt I met the celebrity's Sherry Shepherd I wanted to also meet Keke Palmer but I almost met her but I did not because she was sick that day my father works for famous jazz artist one day I want to met Amy Poehler some day at a concert in the state Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment