Saturday, June 27, 2015

Laine MacNeil

Today will be talking about Laine MacNeil.  She was in the movie called Mr.Troop Mom, starring George Lopez.

She was born in October 28 1998 in Vancouver, Canada.  Laine MacNiel, also played the mean girl Patty Farrell. In the movie "Dairy of the Wimpy Kid."

Now Patty Farrell's character is mean to everyone including Greg Heffley.  The actor that plays Greg Heffley, is Zachary Gordon.  Patty Farrel was mean to Greg Heffley.

My teachers opinion was Patty is mean to Greg because she has a crush on him.  If a boy mean to a girl it's not always they hate girls. Some times boys are mean to girls because they like the girl.  This is called wanting negative attention.

It is similar or the same thing when girls are mean to boys.  Sometimes what they seeking to get their attention although they are using negative ways to get it.

Just now I just read on Wikipedia, that Laine MacNeil, was born in 1996.  So the information on Wikipedia isn't always accurate.  So some times on Wikipedia.com dates change a little and may not be consistent.  In my own opinion since different people contribute on Wikipedia inconsistencies are a part of the way the website is made.

In the movie Diary of the Wimpy Kid, Patty and Greg wrestled each other in one part of the movie.  In my opinion girls should not wrestle at all because it's a boys sport.  Karate, Kick Boxing, or Kung Fu are all boys sports in the movie.  One of the reasons Patty is mean to Greg because Greg was been bullying and mean to Patty.

That's probably why the teachers in the movie are not so nice to Greg and also nicer to Patty. Because probably Patty told the whole story to her own Principal or the school Superintendent.  This is why her teachers were not as amiable to Greg as they were to her.

There is a part of the the movie when Greg said Patty "has a face just like a rat" or calls Patty "fat."

That's not very nice to say to a girl or young lady.   Then years later, in same the movie, Patty Farrell, she says she is going to "Beat up Greg Heffley."

Patty Farrel, in the movie, became meaner in movie as time went on.  I would like my character in my movies to beat up Patty Farrel.

When I was in 7th grade my teacher said I am stronger then Patty Farrel.  Because My 7th grade teacher said you have bigger muscles than Patty Farrel.

A lot my teachers think I am stronger than Patty Farrell.  My father says I am Stronger than a lot of girls my age.  Or a few year younger or older.  My father says "most females do not do standard push ups."   My father says "I am as strong as some boys."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment