Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Ariana Grande

Today  will be talking about Ariana Grande is 21 years old she was born June 26,1993.
.



She was on Nickelodeon the channel with Victoria Justice than Sam and Cat the show on Nickelodeon one time I almost met her on Nickelodeon world wide day of play I saw her sing a lot on stage.

 When I went to Nickelodeon world wide day of play I saw big huge pictures of my favorite cartoons.

 Now in my opinion Ariana Grande should do some thing else besides be on the Channel Nickelodeon.


 she Should be doing any adult movies.

 Ariana Grande is just doing children's movies a lot she should do something else with her own life will it's a good thing that Ariana Grande is on K.T.U radio station singing her own songs.


Ariana Grande when I was three years old I Didn't know her at all but now I know Her a Good Amount Ariana Grande was born in Boca  Raton , Florida the state and the town Ariana Grande Mother is  Joan Grande and her father is Eward Butera.


 Ariana Grande songs are Love me Harder, Break free, Piano,The way and Honey Moon Avenue I sing Ariana Grande 's Song Piano a lot .


I would Like Ariana Grade To be the McDonald 's work young women in my own movies do the voices  of some of my ow cartoons maybe 3 to 5 of them also my Father loves better than other celebrity's and famous people that are very poplar because I am my Father only Daughter.


 I do not have any Bothers and sister the only People that are similar like my siblings are my older or younger cousins I look at them lie my only Bother and Sisters even when their not but still I see them more like siblings most of the time in my house I feel very lonely unless I see my younger cousin that are 9 to 15 years old.

 I want them to be at my party or more live or live very close like my neighbors but I don't have any bothers and sisters because my parents had a lot of problems or a lot of issues.

 But I see my cousin a lot more often than 9 years ago but still my older or younger cousins are like my  bothers and sisters a lot even if I don't see then a lot.


Most people have Bothers or sister in the old days people had 5 to 9 children now people can't afford 8 or 10 children like the olden day olden days   now people have one or a couple of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment