Monday, June 22, 2015

I eat a lot of Cookies and cake or poor and rich children

Today will be talking about I eat a lot of cake and cookies or poor and rich children.

 most people love cookies but the poor people that don't have any thing are very poor.

 They didn't even try cookies yet in stead they eat rice not the rice in the United States but in the country Africa when poor people live in Africa they eat rice with their hands not the kind of rice we have.

 sleep on dirty floor's or drink a lot of dirty water most people are more poor in the country Africa because in the olden day's Africa had a lot of gold then the European's took the African peoples gold.

Like Native American's they welcomed the white people but the White people do not respect them back than but now 2015.

 We do not see Native American people that much any more Because people took over their land but they are A lot of Native American's but most people mite think their Spanish because a lot of Native American's are lighter skin.

 But back in the olden days Native American's skin was more reddish color  But it's not nice to call Native American's red or it' not Nice to call Asian people yellow because they have a different history than African American's or Caucasian American's.

 I see more black  people poor and white people more rich when I was a lot younger I didn't not know why Black people are more poor or white people more rich now I know because it's just this society.

 But People in the south are races because back in the olden days in the 1960's that's where people were more races and Black's and whites were fighting Dr.Martin Luther King help every one in any color but before all of this it was any ugly part white people had more gun's black people were not allowed to have any feeling's.

 But now African American's, Caucasian,Asian American's, Native American's, Spanish American's or Native American's are allowed to have a lot of feeling's Caucasian people are more races still in the south of 2015.

 Because people are used to it in the south I heard that a black boy got shot by white boy's some times the police do not do nothing in the south if a black person does some thing wrong the police get them arrested but if a white person does some thing wrong the police do not do any thing.


I say to my self I hope one of my family members do not live in south east  because I do not want a white person that is mean or sick to murder my family.

 I hate murder's Hitler in the olden days was a killer Joseph Kony is a murder Joesph Kony will try to murder any body Native, Black,White,Spanish or Asian people  but I hate him to I hate Murder's.



No comments:

Post a Comment