Monday, June 8, 2015

Rihanna

Today will be talking about Rihanna she was born in February 20 1988 in Saint  Micheal Parish Barbados.

 Rihannna sings on K.T.U radio station also she sing E,m Monster,Please don't stop the music,break the dishes,sell me candy and Question existence.


Rihanna also does the voice of this cartoon her in the movie called Home.

 I know that because I think one time my Aunt told me that I did not now that Rihanna did the voice of cartoons until now.

 I know a lot about it Because when I was 3 years old to 6 years old I didn't know who does the voice of cartoons  now I Know Every body who does the voice of cartoons.

 And who direct them Produces them also who is the creator of the cartoons.


Also in 2009 Rihanna got beat up buy Chris Brown.

 When I was in the third grade children in my class mates said Rihanna got in trouble and she got beat up buy Chris Brown he punches Rihanna in the face know I saw one picture of it the paparazzi also says things that is now true their making the celebrity's like the bad guys because that is their job.

 I  wish they can change like I also wish that the paparazzi will speak the whole truth and change their job like if they are chasing a celebrity or famous person.

 I also wish their bosses get them Fired in 9 seconds like when I was younger I didn't know why they had a lot of commercials but now know now that the Celebrity's and famous people have to take a break.

 Because if their boss says the is no commercials the Celebrity's and famous people will get very Nasty or wont want to be come famous any more because it's not fair if they have to do the work and people just care about watching their favorite show relaxing only caring about they favorite famous celebrity on television.

  The people that don't care about celebrity's feelings are people are just very very very Bratty,spoiled or selfish.


I do not like Chris brown because first over all he went to court second of all he has a bad temper in my opinion he just not a gentleman and mean third of all he abuses women and hurts them a lot that's why I do not like Chris Brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment