Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Keke Palmer

Today I am typing about Keke Palmer. She was in the Disney Channel movie "Jump In." It was a boxing movie starring her and Corbin Bleu.  Palmer was also in another Disney movie when she was younger Akeelah and the bee.

She was not just on  Disney Channel, she was on a Nickelodeon show named True Jackson VP. And she was also in a Nickelodeon movie called Rags, that came out in 2012.

One time I went to the Cinderella play and Keke was starring as Cinderella.  I went with my Aunt.  I wanted to meet her but she was sick that night.  I felt very sorry for her.  The good news is I met Sherri Shepherd, who played her step mother in the play.  I was very grateful for that.

In my fathers job I met a lot of celebrities.  My father takes pictures of them or puts them on the internet or on You Tube from time to time.

One time I asked Ms. Sherri did you know that Keke was on Nickelodeon, then she said "yes."

Keke was born in August 26,1993, in Harvey, Illinois, probably Harvey is the name of the town in this State of Illinois.

Keke palmers parents are Larry Palmer and Sharon Palmer.



No comments:

Post a Comment