Monday, July 20, 2015

Brittany Snow

I am talking about Brittany Snow. She was in the movie Hair Spray.

She played a mean girl named Amber Von Tussle, that's hates African Americans.  In the part Amber called Tracy Turnblad, "a white whale."  It's not nice to called people a white whale, yellow whale or black whale.

Brittany seems like a nice women who plays a mean girl in the movie.  Snow probably feels bad that the creators want her character to be very mean to black people.

One time I saw a video where she was mistaken for Britney Spears because they look a like.  They both are women that have blue eyes and blonde hair.

In my opinion when people look a lot like each other and they say "we are not family members" they probably or perhaps are related in some way in their family tree.  Maybe some where they are related but they just do not know it.

Brittany's parents are John Snow, and Cindy Jo Snow.

Snow was born in March 9 1986 in Tampa.  In Florida, one time I went there because my Grand mother died from cancer when I was 7 years old.  I did not understand why my family members were upset.  Now I know now when some one dies it makes me cry a lot.

I also went to California.  It was a much happier time because it was my uncle's wedding.  I was my uncle's flower girl, but I did not get to ride in a limo.  Maybe I will get a chance to ride in a limo next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment