Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Miranda Lambert

Will be speaking about Miranda Lambert. She was born in November 10,1983 in Longview Texas. Lambert's parent are Richard Lee Lambert and Beverly June Hughes.


She sing the songs white liar  I wanted to make a song black liar my father says "no do say that calling black people liar" now I know it's not very nice to call all Black people liar and Asian People liar.

 He also said "a white liar is that some one that say little lies" I said to him once what is a black liar he said their is no such thing as a Black liar or yellow liar.


My father says do not say yellow liar because that what you said to Asian people and they do not like to be called that because Whites, Blacks and Asians  have diffident history's.


I said to my father that a black liar means that some one lies for ever but my father said do not make black people feel bad it's this society. Now I know that is not nice to make up words or jokes like that it just very wrong that could make people very upset.


I listened to Ms.Miranda's song in the car in 2009 I did not know who singed White Liar but now I know a lot.
 

1 comment: