Friday, July 31, 2015

Taylor Swift

Today I am blogging about Taylor Swift. She sings on K.T.U radio in my opinion some people like Taylor a lot or do not love her at all because they probably  think she grows up to Quick.

 Swift sings the song trouble probable because she was a trouble maker when she was young some times I sing her song people say I am a good singer.


Her parents are Scott Kingsley and Andrea Swift she was born in December 13,1989 in Reading Pennsylvania.


 When famous people are poplar they usually attack the paparazzi because they got them chancing and those crazy people call them names  celebrities  that are not so poplar do not attack the paparazzi as much because a Lot of people do not know about them at all.


 One time I would like to meet her in a concert or out of the street I always want Celebrities to be my friend or know them very well or be my next door Neighbor's when I was 3 years old little girl I thought a little that my parents were able to meet celebrities for years now as I am older I know that sometime your parent do not have enough money for seeing your favorite celebrities at concert.


 My father says I sing Taylor Swift's songs very good and people says i am very creative and talented.











 




No comments:

Post a Comment