Friday, July 17, 2015

What is the Best TV Channel - Nickelodeon or Disney?

Today I will be writing about which station is better Nickelodeon or Disney. One time I watched the video of two girls asking "If Disney Channel is Better than Nickelodeon."

In my opinion I love Nickelodeon much better than the Disney Channel.  That is because Nickelodeon, has more cartoons.  And it also has Nickelodeon's World Wide Day Of Play.

Nickelodeon's World Wide Day Of Play, is their nationally sponsor event when children and their parent get to play out side.  They also try to meet or hang out with their favorite Celebrity's.

Furthermore they also they have the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.  On the other hand, the Disney Channel, I thought when I was younger, also had a lot of cartoons.  Now I feel that they actually have more cartoons on the Disney Jr. channel than on the Disney Channel. Now that I am older I like more teenage shows.

Nickelodeon was once a movie theater before now.  It became the best channel in the whole planet in my own opinion.

There was a man that created Disney.  His name was Walt Disney.  He was Born in December 5, 1901, in Hermosa, Chicago, Illinois.  And he died in December 15, 1966, in Burbank California.


The Disney Channel unfortunately does not have the Disney kids Choice Awards or Disney World Wide Day Of Play.  On the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, I used to see cartoons on the screen along side of real people or celebrity.  I do not see that special effect much anymore on Nick.

My father, who does some digital design, says "that's probably a lot of work for them to get the cartoons on the screen to talk to the famous people."  But don't worry.  I am sure in the future they will have the cartoons talking to live people special effects again.

No comments:

Post a Comment