Sunday, July 19, 2015

Amanda Bynes

Today we are Speaking About Amanda Bynes. Her parents are Rick Bynes and Lynn Organ.

She was in The movie called Hair Spray.  She played the girl Penny.  I watched the movie when I was 7 years old.

At that time in the theater I missed the beginning parts.  Years later I had The DVD.

It was skipping, and my father said "we need a new DVD," probably because it was damaged a little.  Bynes was on the Nickelodeon show called Amanda Show, when she was a lot younger.  It was a little bit funny.

One time I heard Amanda got in to a fight.  I saw some thing on You Tube and also read how she got into a fight with Rihanna. Also remember that Rihanna got beat up by Chris Brown.

 Maybe some people fight with Rihanna because probably she says things that are horrible or annoying.  However, I'm not sure about that therefore I do not know.  I don't want to speak lies or conjecture.

Amanda Bynes, was born in April 3, 1986 in Thousand Oak, California, and her Birthday already just past not too long because It is now the middle of July.


Now on my Blog I almost have 78 posts.  I am trying very hard to become a celebrity or very rich.

I did not all these posts in one day.  In fact, I been doing blog posts over a year.  Before my blog did not have a lot of content.  Now it does in fact have a lot including videos that I embed myself without any help.  I'm an expert on putting videos on my blog.  One day this Blog will help make me money.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment