Friday, July 10, 2015

Malcolm X

Will be speak about Malcolm X. He was born in May 19,1925 in the state Omaha Nebraska.

In the movie I saw a guy shoot Malcolm X.

I said to my father "his eyes or open."  he said "some times when people die there eyes open." Probably because Malcolm  was shocked that the man was going to shoot him.

 After that his daughter cried and his wife Betty Shabazz.

In the part of the movie after Malcolm X died he's wife Betty Shabazz was a grand mother he grand child he said "I want to go with mama." after when has Granny talked about that he also said "why cause you say so.

" My father has said oh he has problems than in the movie clip I thought when I was younger I thought that whit men burn Betty's house my father one spoke to me it was the grand son.

I was in shocked that a grand child burned there own grandmother I wouldn't do that unless the are trying to murder me. That was sick what Betty's grand so had did to her. After that she went to the hospital she was burned up.In the part when her house was on fire she fell down the stairs.

Like you parent's or your whole family Still loves you even when your kill some one but strange people out of the street will hate murder's because there Parent's or family member's are closer to them

Mr. Malcolm and was assassinated died in February 21,1965 in New York City. Assassinated
means it's much then beating some one up or when a person gets shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment