Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tom Kenny

I am going to blog about Tom Kenny.He did the voice of Cupid from the Fairly odd parents on Nick Toons. I thought who did Cupid's voice on the Fairly odd parents I say to my self does Richard Simmons do the voice of Cupid because that is how it sound like then I read on the internet.


Also Kenny did the voice of Spongebob Squarepants  on Nickelodeon my aunt said to me "I don't like Spongebob" but I like Spongebob because he is a very nice boy. Sponge bob always laughs Like a sheep sounds.


Before I did not know who did the voice of Spongbob now I look it up on The internet.


Mr.Tom's parents are Paul Kenny and Theresa Kenny. He was born in July 13,1962 in East Syracuse New York.

 I thought he was born in Holly Wood because he does the voice of Nickelodeon cartoons and Nickelodeon Studio's is in California.

 Tom Kenny was also on a third Nickelodeon cartoon named Rocko's Modern Life when I was younger I used to watch that show a lot He also did the voice of Dog from the show Cat Dog on Nick Toon's.


I read just now that Tom was on another Nickelodeon show  called Jimmy Neutron.





















No comments:

Post a Comment