Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Jordana Beatty

Today will be talking about Jordana Beatty.She was born in January 30, 1998 in the country Sydney Australia.

Her parent are Zac Beatty and Alexandra Beatty celebrity's are famous because they make them self's popular and they have parent our other family members that are famous my father is a little famous also.


Beatty was on  movie named Judy Moody Not Bummer Summer, I watch it in 2011 when it came out the the movie theaters I remember I little bit that I came with my father but he said "I do not remember the movie"  but he still understand that I was speaking about.


Jordana, in the movie plays a girl named Judy that wants to have fun in the summer one movie clip that she was on the roller coaster a boy that is her pal in this movie vomited on her then she was yelling when she was on the ride but not at her friend.


I would like her to be in some of my movies that I created because she is beautiful when me and my father make movie we work with each other as a team I usually write down the scripts that I want my characters to say or act or do in the movie. My father said to me once "I am make a movie and were not going to give up of our movies"  I want to be a director, actress or a very popular great singer in the whole planet.


Now I am trying to do my blog every day I call it the almost every day error because I want to get a lot better at my writing about famous celebrity's. I make up my own words like Father Roaster and that means a young boy who is acting  like a dad like almost the same as mother hen mean a girl who is acting like a mom.

Like in the olden days people made up funny word now I am making up funny words because I love to make people laugh and crack people up.



No comments:

Post a Comment