Sunday, July 12, 2015

Carrie Underwood

We are going to speak about Carrie Underwood. She was born in March 10, 1983 in the state Muskogee Oklahoma I listen to her songs a lot on my computer.


I sings Carrie's songs a lot I know the words to every song now because I read the Lyrics then sing them really quick but when I was a toddler I did not know the words to any song I could not even speak.


My favorite songs of Ms. Underwood is Jesus Take the Wheel, Wasted, Whenever You Remember or The Night Before ( Life Goes On ).


I sing those songs I wanted to be the popular singer on the planet sence I was born My father says Lon you are very Talented and created.


 When I was 7 years old I use to sing from Ms. Carries songs was Before He Cheats now I listen to the different songs of Ms. Underwood I listen to some of the song over again.


I would like to her in concert one day or today I wish I would she celebrities for ever that would make me even more happy or glad.





No comments:

Post a Comment