Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sherri Sheperd

I'm Typing about Sherri Sheperd. She was in the Cinderella play on stage her character was Cinderellas step mother.

 After the play I wanted to meet her and me my cousin and my aunt did I was very happy than I was singing than the women said "You go girl" to me.

Ms.Sheperd has an Autistic son that some one said out loud that I remember a little.


Mrs. Sherri was on the Television show called the View I did not Remeber she was On that show because when I was Younger I did not know who she was than years later my aunt spoke to me about it now I know.


Sherri Sheperd was born in April 22,1967 in the town Chicago Illinois. she knows how to sing Cinderella songs In my opinion she knows the word very well I do not know the words as well as her Because she has sang that sang longer my aunt thinks I know all the words to that song.

Mrs. Sheperd might have a different opinion she might think that I know the words better than her. Whe I met Sherri she was a very nice women and the fans clapped for the actors that are in the Cinderella play on stage.

her parents are LaVerne Sheperd and Lawrence Sheperd.






No comments:

Post a Comment