Monday, July 27, 2015

Tara Strong

Today I am blogging about Tara Strong. She was on the Nickelodeon show the fairly odd parents she does the voice of Timmy Turner also she was on the other Nickelodeon show called The rugrats they had a movie and episodes of that show.


My father has said to me "I do not like the fairly odd parents it's fresh." Than I like to watch it I Vaguely remember that I used to seek than change the channel than my father yelled thank God I am listening more.


When I saw the cartoons being fresh to they parents than I did the same thing than my dad said "Don't be fresh."

 I did not know when I was a toddler Now I know it's not very cool to disrespect your parents and you should love because they do a lot of stuff for you or give you water or a lot of food.  them Than my father said "TV is not always right".


One day one of my parents friends say we love the Fairly Odd Parents because every parent is not the same or house has different rules.

Some parent spoil their children or some give them spankings or a lot of peoples family give their children discipline.


Tara Strong's parents are Syd Charendoff is her father and Lucy Charendoff. She was born in February 12, 1973 in Toronto Canada.









No comments:

Post a Comment