Monday, July 13, 2015

Mahatma Gandhi

We are speaking about Mahatma Gandhi. He was born in October 2, 1869 in the country Porbandar India.


When I was younger I thought he was black then years later I read that he was Indian.

 Once I saw the movie about Gandhi and when he was younger he had hair he was riding on the train then those people who did not like him threw him off the train I also thought when I was younger Gandhi was always bald.


In one movie clip he was run over by houses and he people put their heads down. The police officer hit him with a huge stick  and Gandhi's wife was very upset she try to help him but the army grabbed her said "Let me go".



At the end Mr. Gandhi died when he was dead they put his body in the fire because probably that is their culture how he died was some one shot him then the women where screaming.

 Gandhi died in January 30, 1948 in New Delhi India that was very sad at what happened he was a great man and his family loved him and missed him

 

No comments:

Post a Comment