Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Katy Perry

Today I am going to Blog about Katy Perry. She is on K.T.U radio she sings I of the tiger she was in the jingle in the music video.

  In live she was in the boxing ring that put gloves on her and the guys in the back were sweating.

I asked my father "is Katy Perry Tyler Perry's daughter" because they both have the same last names.

  Usually in my opinion if people have the same last names Some times their in their family some where.

 than they are in there family somewhere Then my father said "No" My father does not remember some stuff like I do.

Katy Perry also sings California girls or Fire work in that music video they showed Katy with Fire Works she sang in the song Forth of July.


Perry's parents are Keith Hudson and Mary Perry. She was born in October 25,1984.


One time My father showed my the video she sang with an Autistic girl on stage is seemed like Katy was patient with that girl with Autism.


One day I watched the Katy Perry movie at one part she was crying my father said Probably she is depressed.





 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment