Thursday, July 30, 2015

Clancy Brown

Today I am blogging about Clancy Brown. He is on the Nickelodeon cartoon SpongBob.


He was also on the Nick Toons show called All Grown Up that show is the Rugrats as they are older Teenager's to young Adult's. Mr. Brown does the voice of Mr.Krabs from the television show SpongBob .


Mr.Krab's personality on the show SpongBob is Mr. Krab's is gretty for money he say a lot on the show where's my money then some of the character's call him a cheap scape.


When I was younger I did not not who did the voice of any cartoons now I just look it up on the internet and don't ask people a lot to drive them crazy or I just look it up on the computer by my self.


I say to my self I don' want to ask people who does the voice of the cartoons I look it up on the computer in stead.


 Brown was born in January 5, 1959 in Urbana Ohio I thought he was born in California now I know I should look things up without Judging. Clancy Brown's parents are Bud Brown and Joyce Eldridge.


When I was a toddler I did not know him at all now I know a lot about famous people when there were born or know who there parents are when I was a 3 year old little girl.

  I did not know  who did the voice of cartoons or who there parents where.


When  I was not allowed to use the computer when I was in Pre-K because their are some thing that are inappropriate videos on You Tube.






No comments:

Post a Comment