Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Jaden Smith is Pow Bang Terrific in the Karate Kid!

Today will be talking about Jaden Smith. He was born in July 8 1998.  Smith's parents are Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith.

Jaden has been in the same movies with his father probably because they are family members.  I see a lot of movies with children in the same films as their parents.

Smith was in the film The Pursuit of Happyness, when he was a lot younger.  And he was also in the movie Karate kid.

There was the first Karate Kid, but the characters had different names. When I was younger I thought that in the new and the old Karate Kid, that the characters had the same names.

But when I watch the old and more recent Karate Kid, I hear that the characters have different names.  Probably because the creators do not want to use the same names.


In the original Karate Kid the boy and the girl and the bully's where all white.   But in the recent remake of the Karate Kid with Jaden Smith (as the Karate Kid) the girl (that he had a crush on) and the bully's were Asian.

And the boy that got bullied was African American.   When I was a lot younger I thought that Jaden Smith, was in the Karate Kid 2.  Now that I have read a lot more about it I understand there were actually four previous Karate Kids.  In my own opinion this should actually be like Karate Kid 5.


My father says "I think they should make the second Karate Kid with Jaden Smith again", but I said I do not think so because they have been made a lot of Karate Kid movies in my opinion.  The creators should take a very long break.


Jaden in the movie plays a Karate Kid, that's disrespectful to adults or elders.  He questioned his own Karate teacher, yelling at him because the boy did not understand why he had to put the jacket on and then take it off repeatedly.  His Sensi (played by Jackie Chan) conveyed to him that it's apart of karate training.

The karate boy wanted to know kung fu so quick because the boys have been messing with him.  Like all the previous Karate Kid movies the most recent version ends in a great fight scene.

Checkout the trailer for the Karate Kid starring Jaden Smith & Jackie Chan


No comments:

Post a Comment