Sunday, July 26, 2015

Whoopi Goldberg


I am blogging about Whoopi Goldberg. Goldberg was born in November 13, 1955 in Manhattan, New York City.  Her parents are Robert James Johnson and Emma Harris.

She is on the show the View.  And in one movie she wore her hair out.  In my opinion that is a wig and she has alopecia.  If you look at the photograph to the left she has no eye brows perhaps that is a sign of her condition.

When I was a lot younger I thought she had locks and that was her real hair.  Now I know that she has alopecia I think.

Goldberg I read just now was in the movie Our friend Martin.  This movie was about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and his life.  Also the film was about how it was back in the 1960s.

In the story line of this movie when Martin was transported to the future they were making the point: that you can't bring someone into the future without changing the past.

For instance, in the movie when Dr. King was transported into the future the past was adversely affected.  For example all of the social changes that Martin helped make better was reversed because he according to the premise of the movie he didn't make them in the past.  Therefore, Blacks were being treated in the future like they were in back in Jim Crow segregation times.

In short, in the cartoon scenario and plot he was actually never there to help Blacks and Whites get along in the past.  Therefore the future racial climate was bad.

Whoopi I heard is a Grand mother.  Usually these days I see grandmothers that are not great grand mothers in their 50s or 40s.  And great grand mothers that are grand mothers also in their 80s and 90s.

One time I asked my dad "if is Whoopi is more of a baker or a cook?"  My father said "I do not know?"  But in my opinion she looks like both a good baker and a great cook.

And now I just read that she was in the Nickelodeon cartoon movie called "The Rugrats", I used to watch the episodes of Rugrats on television.  I like Whoopi Goldberg and think she is a talented actress.




No comments:

Post a Comment