Friday, July 24, 2015

Oprah Winfrey

Today I am blogging about Oprah Winfrey. She had her own television show for years then she did some thing else.

One girl told me that Oprah was once a mother. However, her child died because some thing was wrong.  Maybe her baby got very sick.

Winfrey produced the movie Selma, which was about the struggles of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in the Civil Rights era.

She and I have a similar background. I felt very sorry for her because I understand how she felt. Because my problem was similar to hers.

Ms. Winfrey parents are Veron Winfrey her father and her mother Vernita Lee.


My father said that "Oprah has a deep rich voice for a women."  Before when I watched her on television I felt bored.  I thought she was a boring celebrity.  But now I do not watch her shows. However, in my own opinion today she is very cool.

I also feel I have a deep voice like her.  My father says "I am right."  She was born in January 29, 1954 in the The state Kosciusko Mississippi. That is probably one of the towns named in Mississippi named Kosciusko.



No comments:

Post a Comment