Friday, August 28, 2015

Alicia Keys

Today I will type about Alicia Keys. She is a singer that sings her own songs on K.T. U radio I used to have a CD of her music that I listened to every day.

 I used to live in New Jersey with my father or mother now is in New Jersey now I live in New York with my father or my aunts.

 When I was younger I did not know how Ms. Keys sound like when she speak only when she sings now I know a little how she sounds like when she speaks I know how she sounds a lot when she sings her songs.

Ms. Alicia was born in January 25, 1981 in Hell's Kitchen, New York City. Her parents are Craig Cook and Terria Joseph. Her children are Genesis Ali Dean that's her son and her daughter is Egypt Daoud Dean.

She probably name one of her children Egypt because Keys probably went to Egypt or she read a book about names then she named her little girl that.

Alica sing the song New York she probably wrote that song because she was born in New York City.


No comments:

Post a Comment