Thursday, August 13, 2015

David hornsby

Today I am writing about David Hornsby.He did the voice of the cartoon Fanboy on the show Fanboy and Chum Chum on Nickelodeon.

 I watched Fanboy and Chum Chum on Nickelodeon every signal day I did not know who did the voice of fanboy now I know a lot it's David Hornsby. Some times Fanboy and Chum Chum still comes on nickelodeon it was on television scene 2009.

Mr. Hornsby was also on the show How to Be a Gentleman it seems that show is about one man is a gentle man and the other one is not I saw the video of it that is how I know.

David was born in December 1, 1975 in Newport News, Virginia. I thought he was born in Hollywood are other celebrities than I should look up on the internet and not ask people to drive them crazy or put them in a emergency room forever.

I usually do not see adult celebrities parents on the internet because probably there parents got very sick or they are possible deceased. younger celebrities parents are still alive.

I'll like to meet him one day at a fancy restaurant or at Nickelodeon studios were he does the voice of the cartoon characters. One day I want to go to Nickelodeon studio so I can create my own cartoons or do voice of the cartoon characters.

Dear, David Hornsby I hope you like the blog that I did for a year or I hope I will meet you one day in Hollywood.



No comments:

Post a Comment