Sunday, August 16, 2015

Tyler Perry

Today I will write about Tyler Perry. one time I watch this video of him that my father showed me Tyler was homeless and he lived in a car.

 Now thank God he has a lot of money and is a famous celebrity. Mr.Perry was in the movie Madea a old women that was his character in that movie.

I will like to meet Mr.Tyler at a concert or some other place that people who have met celebrities for years.

In that movie he plays Madea That is a women who is crazy.

One time in the movie when she was in Prison She was beating up this mean women that became nicer to her probably because she knows Madea is not a push over.

 When I watch the movie the thought that woman was a man but my mother or father has said that is a woman but she get very huge muscles.

Or I saw a cartoon version of Madea it said it was PG a lot of the Madea with real people that are playing the characters movies it said it was PG 13. Some time a movie might be a children's movie then the creators might get very tried or change it to an adult movie.

Tyler Perry was born in September 13, 1969 in New Orleans. Tyler Perry's parents are Emmitt Perry Sr. hes father his mother is Willie Maxine Perry. I thought Katy Perry was Tyler Perry's daughter because they both have the some last names my father said to me "no."



No comments:

Post a Comment