Friday, August 21, 2015

Terry Crews

Today I am writing about Terry Crews. He was on the show Everybody Hates Chris, he was playing Chris Rock's father on that show.

One time I saw him on this other show.  One of my parents says "that is the man the played Chris's father."

I read that he was in the movie "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2."  It is a movie that I saw when it came out in the movie theater.

A long time ago I did not know Terry's name.

Now I look up or read celebrities on the internet. When I was a toddler I did not know who he was at all.  Neither did I know some other celebrities who do voice overs for cartoons.  Moreover, I didn't know who were the creators of cartoon character's either.  But now also I look them up on the internet.

I read he was in other movies like White Chicks.  I do not think that is a nice name for a movie. That is because when white people do not like black people they might think all white people are tougher than other ethnic groups.  There are tough people of every ethnic group including white, black, Spanish and Asian people.

Mr. Terry was born in July 30, 1968 in Flint, Michigan.  His parents are Terry Crews Sr. and Patrica Crews.  In my opinion he is Terry Crews Jr.  I did not know that until now.

Mr.Crews I hope you love this blog that I'm been doing for a year writing about celebrities.


1 comment: