Thursday, August 20, 2015

Patrick Warburton

Today I am speaking about Patrick Warburton. He was in the Nickelodeon show The X's.  He did the voice of the father Mr. X and he was also in another Nickelodeon show Tak and the Power of Juju.  That is my favorite show on Nickelodeon and I watch all of the episodes.

Mr. Patrick was also in the movie called Behaving Badly, Selena Gomez is in that movie with my favorite celebrity Nat Wolff.

Warburton was also in the movie with Tim Allen, called Joe Somebody, he played the man that slap Tim Allen's character in that movie.

 Mr.Warburton seems like a nice man who is playing a not so nice man in that movie.  My father says "just because celebrities are nice on television does not mean they are nice in real life."

Patrick was born in November 14, 1964, in Paterson, New Jersey. He's parents are John Warburton and Barbara Lord.

He was also in the movie that I did not see yet called Mr.Peabody and Sherman.  It is about a dog and a boy in the movie trailer.  I do not see his parents in the movie.

But a little girl pops up in the movie clip.   The dog in the movie speaks and acts like a human that is called anthropomorphic characteristics.  I write in my fantasy book the animals act like humans because they have a lot a human blood.

Mr. Patrick Warburton,  I hope you like this blog that I'm typing about famous people and celebrities.



No comments:

Post a Comment