Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Snoop Dogg

Today I am going to type about Snoop Dogg. His is a rapper and the creators of the Nickelodeon show Sanjay and Craig.

 the Creators were drawing a cartoon version of Snoop Dogg.

 His name on the show is Street Dogg. One time I saw a picture of a cartoon version Snoop Dogg on a website.

 I thought that episode was never to go on television then I was not correct.

One time I went to the art museum with my teacher and I saw a picture of Snoop Dogg I wanted to ask the women Then my teacher did not want me to speak about that may next time.My teacher probably did not want my to speak his name because she might think people are going to try to find the creator of Sanjay and Craig

Snoop Dogg is 6 foot tall 4 inches I thought he was 6 foot one inches because it just looked like it.One day I will like to meet him at a place or at his house. Maybe I'll meet him some day in some where in the future.

Snoop Dogg in my opinion is a cool man that is good at cartoon voices and being a rapper on the internet and being a famous celebrity. Most celebrities make up their own songs Even me I make up my own songs.

Snoop Dogg was born in October 20, 1971 in Long beach California. Snoop dogg's parents are Vernell Varnado his father and Beverly Tate is his mother.

One time I saw the women that were singing at the concert that my father works I ask  them "when you sleep do you hear songs and it becomes a song" then after words they said "yes."





No comments:

Post a Comment