Monday, August 17, 2015

David Collins

Today I am going to blog about David Collins. He was on the show the Upside Down Show on Nick Jr. that I use to watch when I was a year old to six.

 Now I watch Teen Nick and Nickelodeon or Nicktoons with teen cartoons. I have not seen David in more adult movies I do not see him as much on  television any more.

Usually adult celebrities that are in children's show or movie they are on adult movies also.

Maybe Mr.Collins wants to do other children's show but in my opinion he should do more adult stuff but I am letting him make his own choice that he wants to be on children's shows or adult show.

Upside Down Show is a show with grown men that are in a educational show and they act silly.

Mr. David was in that show with Shane Dundas they call them self as The Umbilical Brothers they probably are not real brothers but they called them self's brothers like if David had a Daughter He might say to he's Daughter that uncle Shane but not really her uncle.

David Collins was born in January 19,1969. He probably in the same show as Shane because probably they are God brother's or best friends.

When I was younger I did not know their last names now as I am a lot older I know a lot about their last names because I know how to look on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment