Saturday, August 8, 2015

Debby Ryan

Today I will write about Debbie Ryan.  She was in the Disney channel shows Suite Life on Deck, and Jessie and the Disney movie 16 Wishes.

Ryan is probably doing some adult stuff like movies or shows. I thought that she was taller.  However, I just read that she is 5 foot 5 inches tall.  People make celebrities in movies look taller.  So now I research their real height on Google.  Just to make sure I am correct listing their heights.

Debby is very pretty in matter of fact every person is beautiful or handsome in their own way.

One day I will love to meet her at a concert or a place that people have been meeting celebrities for years.  I'd love to be living near celebrities and be their next door neighbor.  I'd like to live on the west coast in Hollywood, or perhaps in Nevada, like Las Vegas.  I imagined I lived in Hollywood, or Nevada for many years.

I read that Ryan is on Twitter and Tumblr.   These are popular websites with a lot of pictures or followers that people search for and try to connect with online.

Debby was born in May 13, 1993, in Huntsville, Alabama, I thought she was born in Hollywood. When I was a lot younger I thought That all celebrities where born in Hollywood. Now I know better.

When I was a three years old I thought that celebrities where born in New Jersey.  That is because I used to live there.  But now I know to actually research further online to ascertain where they are born and not prejudge.

 Debby Ryan's Parents are John Ryan and Missy Ryan.





No comments:

Post a Comment