Sunday, August 9, 2015

Cameron Diaz

Today I am typing about Cameron Diaz.  She was in the movie Shrek. She also did the voice of Princess Fiona, a character in Shrek, that was a girl who turned into a ogre.

And she was also in a movie not too long ago. The movie was called Annie, which is the new Annie.   In the newer version of Annie, she was the caretaker of the a recent Annie character: who is an African American.  Of course the original Annie had a white girl.

One time in visiting Manhattan "I asked the man which celebrity lives there" at an apartment building on 5th Avenue.  He told me "Cameron Diaz had just come by and she lived there."   I would love to meet Ms. Diaz.  I was very glad that I walked in New York City by Ms. Cameron's apartment building.

I wanted to meet her at that point but it didn't happen.  I hope I will meet her some day - maybe next year or in the future.

Cameron was in the the third Shrek movie.  In this 3 sequence of the movie she again did the voice of Fiona.  In the 3rd movie plot Shrek, and her have gotten older and also have children.  She did well with the voice in this movie also sounding very convincing.

Cameron was born in August 30, 1972, in San Diego, California.  I just read about her parents who are Emilio Diaz (her father) and her mother is Billie Early.

Usually children's last names are their father's because that is how the law and tradition is in this country.  However, some children also have their mothers last names.

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment