Saturday, August 1, 2015

Selena Gomez

I am blogging about Selena Gomez.When I was three I did not know who she was at all years later I looked on television then I saw her name now I know a lot about her.

Selena was on the Disney Channel show called I read That she was on the show Barney when she was a lot younger I used to watch barney when I was three years old Little girl on P.B.S Kids Sprout.

 Now I hate that channel P.B.S Kids Sprout or I am to old for Barney.


 Gomez Was Also on Disney Channels movies like and television show called Wizards of Waverly Place, and a Disney movie called Princess Protection Program.

 Selena was also movie Behaving Badly with my favorite celebrity Nat Wolff That Boy Justin Bieber he was Selena's boy friend He said on the internet he was Jealous at Nat Wolff.


Every body was Jealous Like Justin Bieber was Jealous at Nat Wolff because he was with her in the movie and I also was jealous at Selena Gomez My father said "it's okay Lon Nat is going to kiss girls in movies" I was stared To cry.


In my opinion Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez broke up because Selena was with Nat Wolff Thank God Selena and Nat are not just dating they're just friends.

 One time Justin Bieber Has said bad things about African Americans and that is why I do not like Justin Bieber.


 Behaving badly, the movie Nat Wolff and Selena Gomez is much better then Barney in my opinion.


 Selena Gomez parents are Ricardo Joel Gomez and Mandy Teefey. She was born in July 22, 1992 in Grand Prairie Texas.


I am just going to be nice to Selena or speak to her about my feelings. Justin Bieber and Nat Wolff and Me or Selena will both have to be nice to each other or Nat Wolff will forget every thing that happened.


 Hopefully the Celebrates and me or my father will all get along very well.







 


No comments:

Post a Comment