Friday, August 14, 2015

Chris Rock

Today I am blogging about Chris Rock. He was on the show Every Body Hates Chris I did not see Chris Rock I header him speaking about how his life was in the back round. He also did the voice of the zebra from the movie Madagascar. I saw that movie since 2005.

 Then the creators made the show Penguins of Madagascar on Nickelodeon I thought is was never going to be on that channel I should not per-judge or just let the creators of that cartoon do their own thing.

Chris Rocks Parents are Julius Rock and Rosalie Rock. Chris rock was born in February 7, 1965 in Andrews South Carolina.

On the show Every body hates Chris the boy that played Chris is Tyler James Williams.
 The mother on that shows name is Rochelle on the show probably rock mother changed her name and that is her stage name but his fathers name is the same on the show and what I read on the internet.

My father thinks that Chris Rock's commodes are not funny because his said Chris has says to people Yo mama fat. Mr Rock use to make jokes like that in my opinion that is not cool or very unpleasant to say those things that those people that are sitting in Mr.Chis concert may have health problems.

One day I will like to meet him but I do not want him to call my family fat or out of shape that makes me sad and upset.





No comments:

Post a Comment