Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Daniella Monet

Today I am Typing about Daniella Monet. She was in the Movie the Fairly Odd parents grown up Timmy Turner she played the character Tootie when she got older in that movie.

 Monet was also in the Nickelodeon show Victorious with Victoria Justice that played her sister on the show.

She was also in the Nickelodeon movie Fred he screams a lot the creators of that movie made him sound like a chipmunk I said to one of my friends "why do the teachers let Fred get bullied"? then he said "every body hates Fred".

Fred in that movie said to his mother that "the bully was bulling him" the mother said "maybe because of your voice."

 First I saw Fred on the show I Carly on one of the episodes with Miranda Cosgrove.

I read just now that Daniella Monet was in the movie Nancy Drew I did not even know she was on that movie until now.

Daniella was born in March 1, 1989 in West Hills Los Angeles. Her parent is Diane Monet Her father I did not see on the internet.

Daniella Monet I hope you love this blog it's very cool that I have type about celebrities for a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment