Monday, August 10, 2015

Maulik Pancholy

Today I am typing about Maulik Pancholy.  He was on the show 30 Rock with Tina Fey.

And he does the voice of the Nickelodeon cartoon named Sanjay and Craig.  Sanjay and Craig is created by Andreas Trolf, Jim Dirschbeger, and Jay Howell.

My teacher says she "has a friend that is the one of the creators of Sanjay and Craig, his name is Andreas Trolf."

When Mr. Maulik does the voice of Sanjay Patel, is sounds very funny and he makes his voice go higher.  Pancholy is a very funny man who shows creativity and humor making cartoon voices.

I also make my own cartoon voices.  I sound like a western cow girl and I can also sound like a grandmother from the south.  Furthermore, I do a Jamaican, Spanish, or African accent.  I can also do a dog or a cats voice.  I even can do a ducks voice that can quack and speak and the some time.

Mr. Pancholy was born in January 18, 1971, in Kissimmee, Florida.  His parents are from India.  I thought he was born in Los Angeles.  Now I know I shouldn't prejudge where celebrities live or are born it is better for me to research this info on the Internet.

Maulik also did a cartoon on the Disney channel called Phineas and Ferb.  It is a Disney Channel cartoon.  My second favorite channel is Disney.  My first Favorite channel is Nickelodeon.   That channel in my own opinion is a lot better than Disney channel.

One day I will love to meet Maulik Pancholy at a concert.  If he lives close by to my house I will want to see and meet him.  Obvious I enjoy seeing celebrities or famous people.  I  forever love seeing celebrities.




No comments:

Post a Comment