Friday, August 7, 2015

Demi Lovato

I am going to blog about Demi Lovato.  She was on the Disney show Sonny with a Chance.   And also she was in the Disney movie with Selena Gomez,  Princess Protection Program, and Camp Rock 2:  The Final Jam.

Now she is singing her own songs on K.T.U radio.  When I was a three years old little girl I did not know who she was at all. Now I know who she is since I'm older.

When Lovato was younger she had a shorter hair style with bangs.  Then she put her own hair back.   I thought her hair was a Mohawk  hair style.

I like her a lot.  But one day I would love to meet her.   I act like I know many famous people because I love celebrities.  And that is also how a lot of people feel about them.

 I know some celebrities like jazz artist or singers.  I am very grateful.  Because in the past I thought I was never going to meet any celebrities. I also have a teacher that knows a celebrity cartoonist that created a Nickelodeon cartoon from Hollywood.

Demi was born in August 20, 1992 in Albuquerque New Mexico.  Her parents are Patrick Lovato and Dianna Hart.

Now I just read she was on  Glee.  The characters do not make up their own songs in that show.  They sing the songs that are on the radio.  I did not know she was on Glee until I read it on the Internet.





No comments:

Post a Comment