Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hal Spraks

Today I am Typing about Hal Sparks. he did the voice of the Nickelodeon cartoon in 2009 called Tak and the Power of Juju. Tak is a wild native boy in the jungle on that show.

 I watched Tak every day on television my favorite charater on that show is Tak my father said "he looks like a racoon" Tak is a person with the purple mask.

Sparks was born in September 25, 1969 in Cincinnati, Ohio, Mr. Hal's parents are like a lot of celebrity's are famous because they parents are rich. He's birth name was Hal Harry Magee Sparks the third.

I'll would like to meet him one day or any celebrity because I want to be glad and not bored also I will like to be on the channel nickelodeon or others channels and I want to do cartoon voices just like him or be on news and be a very popular celebrity.

One time on TV I saw all the Tak and the Power of Juju episodes one day I wanted to see Tak boxing. I thought that the creators were never going to make that episode and they did I was very glad. Then I watch the whole episode. Then when Tak was punching the guy I thought to my self Tak is going to prbabaly doing boxing in that episode and I was correct.

I wish that the cartoon Tak and the Power of Juju will come on on television next year it is my favorite show and I wanted that show to make more episodes.

I saw a Nickelodeon video game it was called Nick toon's Globs of Doom. And in that game Tak said SpongBob's name I thought he was never going to say his name on that game. I my opinion the cartoons that are on the same channel know each other the Nickelodeon cartoons on different show also know each other a lot.

One boy said to me old cartoons can't meet new cartoons but I do not think it matters if they are old and new when they are on the same channel old and new cartoons know each other because I asked a camp counselor and she agreed with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment