Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Jackie Chan

Today I am typing about Jackie Chan. He was in the movie Karate Kid with Jaden Smith in that movie Jackie played Jaden's karate teacher.

 He was also in the show with a Cartoon version of Jackie Chan That I used to watch when I was young I probably thought Jackie Chan was a cartoon character not a real person.

Mr. Chan was born in April 7, 1954 in Victoria Peak, Hong Kong in the country China. Mr.Jackie's parents are Lily Chan and Charles Chan.

Jackie was also doing the voice of the monkey of Kung Fu Panda that was a movie that became a show on my favorite channel Nickelodeon. I thought Kung Fu Panda was never going to be on Nickelodeon now I should not per-judge what the creators are doing with the cartoon they created.

Chan is 5 feet nine inches tall one time my father has said "Jackie Chan is short" he probabaly did not read on the internet like I read.

Now I just Read That Jackie Chan has died I did not read that those people are probably just making people upset or every thing on the Internet people do not speak the truth it make me very sad or upset I almost cry when I hear the word die because it's very sad.

Mr. Jackie Chan I hope you like this blog that about you that I wrote or write how you been in good movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment