Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Eddie Murphy

Today I will type about Eddie Murphy. He was in a cartoon movie called Sherk he did the voice of the donkey in that movie.

 He was also in the movie the Nutty Professor in that movie Eddie played the African American man that people called him fat then he made a drink to make him thin with out working out.

Boys used to call me fat it made me yell it made me very upset and I cried a lot now thank god I'm in a nicer school that children do not say that any more or I have nice teachers.

Mr. Eddie was playing the Nutty Professor in that movie he was not in shape at first and was a very nice man than when he took that science drink he got thinner he became not so nice or more selfish or calling other people fat probably that science drink that he made was making him act mean.

He was also in another movie called Daddy Day Care I did not see that movie yet but maybe in the future I'll see it it's a nice movie but it's not my favorite movie.

He was also in the movie Imagine That he played the girls father in that movie the girl had the blanket around her head.

He was born in April 3, 1961 in Brooklyn New York City. His parents are Charles Edward Murphy and Lillian Murphy. His children are Bria Murphy, Angel Iris Murphy Brown, Shayne Audra Murphy, Miles Mitchell Murphy, Zola Ivy Murphy, Christian Murphy, Eric Murphy and Bella Zahara Murphy.




No comments:

Post a Comment