Monday, August 24, 2015

Jennifer Lopez and George Lopez

Today I am writing about Jennifer Lopez. I read she was on the show American Idol, and the cartoon movie Home, that Rihanna, did the voice of the girl in that movie.

I also read she was in the movie Antz, a cartoon movie that I used to watch.

Jennifer now sings on K.T.U radio she sing I want to dance with love.  You know Jennifer Lopez has the same last name as George Lopez and Billy Lopez.

 It sounds like George might be Jennifer's husband.  However, they are not married.  A lot of Spanish people have the last name Lopez.

Mr. Lopez was in the movie Mr.Troop Mom, with my favorite celebrity Nat Wolff, who used to appear on Nickelodeon.

Billy Lopez, I read is the creator of my favorite cartoon Welcome to the Wayne.  My favorite character on that show is Ansi Molina.  My father says you probably like Ansi because he looks like a cartoon version of Nat Wolff.

Mr. Lopez was born in April 23, 1961 in Mission Hills Los Angeles. He was also in the movie The Smurfs, is those blue creatures.

Ms. Jennifer was born in July 24, 1969, in Castle Hills, New York City. One day I will love to meet her or other celebrity's.  I'd also like to meet the creators of the Nickelodeon Cartoons.



No comments:

Post a Comment