Sunday, August 23, 2015

Tichina Arnold

Today I am going to type about Tichina Arnold. She was on the show Martin, she was the women who did not like Martin.

 And she was also in the show with Tyler James Williams, in the show "Everybody Hates Chris." On that show she played Chris Rock's mother.

I read just now that Ms. Arnold was in the show Sherri.

 I actually met Sherri Shepard, at the Cinderella play in New York City. I would love to meet Ms. Tichina also at a concert or a place that people meet celebrities on a regular basis.

In the show Everybody Hates Chris, it dramatizes the early life of Chris Rock.  In my opinion it really happened because back in the old days, in the 1950s as the show illustrates, it was more accepted for parents to slap and use corporal punishment on children.  Even teachers were allowed to physically discipline children more so in years past.

Now they have changed the laws in favor of people not hitting the children of other parents.  These days you can get in legal or professional trouble if you hit other people's children.

Tichina was born in June 28, 1969, in Queens, New York.  As I indicated in the past, like many celebrities I thought she was born in Hollywood.  I know better now not to prejudge where a celebrity lives or grew up.  Now I know to do my research and just look up where they were born or grew up on the internet.

I thought that the show Everybody Hates Chris, was just on the channel Nickelodeon, because that's when I first saw it.  I did not realize it was first on regular TV and now on other channels.




No comments:

Post a Comment