Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Steve Carell

Today I am blogging about Steve Carell.  He was in the cartoon movie Despicable Me, the is the movie with the yellow creatures called the Minions.

When I was young I did not Know what the yellow creatures where called now I now they are called The Minions that some thing that the creator made up.

Mr. Carell was also in another cartoon movie with the Elephant that movie is called Dr.Seuss Horton Hears a Who ! I read he did the voice of the mayor.

He was also in the movie Little Miss Sunshine. When I was age 6 I wanted to watch that movie because it had a little girl in it my parents won't let because I was to young now I can watch more.  In Little Miss Sunshine Mr. Steve played the uncle in that movie.

Steve was born in August 16, 1962 in Concord Massachusetts. His parents are Harriet T. Koch and Edwin A. Carell.

I read that his was in the cartoon movie Hammy's Boomerang Adventures. One day I will love to see him at a concert or meet him and other celebrities or their family. When I was 3 I did not know who his parents where or other celebrities now I read on the internet.



No comments:

Post a Comment