Thursday, August 6, 2015

Brenda Song

Today I am going to blog about Brenda Song.  She was on Disney Channel when she was younger.  Now she is probably doing some adult movies.

Song was on the Disney show The Suite Life on Deck, Dads, and the Disney Channel movie Wendy Woo Homecoming Warrior. It shows her character doing karate.

In my opinion, only boys should do karate or kick boxing.  That is made more for boys.  Girls should be getting their hair done or baking cakes and cookies.

My father said "you're taking women back to the hundreds of years."  In my own opinion that is the way it should be because there is stuff made for men and stuff made for women.


When I surfed the internet one time I read Brenda is 5 feet 2 inches tall.   I thought that she was taller like about 6 feet 1 inches.  But my father said they might make the celebrates look taller on television.  Now I know a lot people should not judge or just look on the internet or TV to see how tall their favorite celebrates are in real life.


Brenda was born in March 27, 1988 in Carmichael California.  Her mom is Mai Song.  I am not sure about who her father is at this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment